The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) continues to have major effects on the Internet.
As of May 25, WHOIS information that is publicly accessible and available will be limited to
- the domain name,
- the owner's organization (if any),
- the owner's state or province and country,
- an anonymous email address or web form (for forwarding an email communication).,
- name servers,
- information regarding the domain name registrar, and
- the domain's creation and expiration dates.
This blog is for educational and informational purposes only and is not legal advice. If you have any questions or concerns about your legal rights or obligations, please contact qualified legal counsel.